Here’s that time of the year again… Benicàssim! It was ages ago that you got the tickets, flights, train to Beni… And now everything seems to be ready to live the summer of your life! Tent/Hotel/Apartment ✅ Mates ✅ Stage times ✅ Sunscreen ✅ Festival mood ✅✅✅
And just as every other summer, you have decided to stop partying for a while (or maybe not) to visit our waterpark. Or maybe you’ve decided to try those colourful slides for the first time. Whether you are an experienced Fib-goer or this is your first time ever, here’s our guide for the perfect Aquarama experience:
- We’re open from 11 to 19h. That means you can spend the day with us and get ready for the night gigs just in time. You have eight hours of water fun, slides, sunbeds, delicious waffles, nice food and, why not, the best nap ever…
- Yes, we’re just a walk away from the campsite. As a professional FIB-goer, you’re more than used to walking to the beach and back, walking to the supermarket and back… We’re a lot closer than that. If you decide to use the public transport, stop at Carmelitano and we’re just 10 minutes away. Just remember to take a hat if it’s too sunny
- It’s cheaper if you buy in advance (and online). Come on, we’re making it easier to come to Aquarama cashless. You can get your tickets online in advance to get a better value and avoid queuing. Check our Waffle and Kebab packs if you’d like to try our top dishes for less.
- Yes, we have lockers. And wifi. And sunbeds! But you’ll probably know that if you’re a regular. We also have a cashless wristband this year and you can use it throughout the park without having to worry about carrying euros or a credit card with you. And no, sunscreen is not included but strongly recommended. Remember to apply sunscreen every now and then and to stay hydrated.
- You can bring food with you… But there are several restaurants and cafes to choose from and they are the perfect break from festival food. Don’t forget to try our waffles, they’re a classic in the area!
The summer is synonymous with Aquarama Benicàssim. But so is its music festivals. From blues and Jamaican rhythms, to the punk-rock, house and independent music. Outdoor, inside a music tent or in the Benicàssim concert area, which right in front of our water park. Our summer sounds like this.
Where? Benicàssim concert area
When? From 14 to 17 July
Who? Muse, Kendrick Lamar, The Chemical Brothers, Major Lazer, Disclosure, Massive Attack, …
A benchmark of independent, rock, electronica and hip hop music at the European level. The next edition will break unprecedented records with The Chemical Brothers and Muse offering an exclusive show. There will be more, as the electronics of the best band such as Major Lazer and Kendrick Lamar will also be on show, one of the figures who is taking the world by storm in the hip hop scene. A Line upfull of the biggest names that also appear on the national scene such as La Habitación Roja, Dorian and Zahara, among others.
Where? Benicàssim concert area
When? From 13 to 20 August
Who? Damian Marley, Alborosie, Manu Chao, Morgan Heritage, Almamegretta, The Skints, Bass Odyssey, …
In August Benicàssim is carried away by the red, yellow and green with reggae music festival Rototom Sunsplash. If anything characterizes this festival it is that It is not like any other, able to combine a cultural program with each of the musical ideas that play on its stages, ranging from traditional reggae to new sounds, through ska, dub and dancehall. A festival where all audiences can enjoy it. This year Rototom will be have a Line up of Damian Marley, son of Bob Marley, who will perform something special for us here in Benicàssim; besides Italian Alborosie, Manu Chao, a bewitching Jah9 and national reggae bands like Green Valley, among many others.
Where? Benicàssim concert area
When? August 27th
Who? Paul Ritch, Cora Novoa, UNER, Pizzacatto, …
The lovers of house and techno music who are looking for a festival cannot miss the Electrònic Benicàssim Festival. From international stars like Paul Ritch to Cora Novoa. The BEF, in its first year has gone all out to enjoy 12 Consecutive hours of quality music.
Where? Station Square and Plaza de los Dolores
When? From 3 to 5 June
Who? Sugaray Rayford, Velma Powell, Laurence Jones, Veronica & The Red Wine, Ruth Baker Band, …
Perfect for everyone who like to themselves drift away to the sound of blues and jazz. A Line up quality international artists together with great future artists, plus masterclass session. A festival that will turn Benicàssim blue with their rythem.
Where? Disco Boom
When? 8 and 9 July
Who? TV Smith, Future Terror, Adolescents, Kill The President, …
The scoundrel face, punk-rock and alternative rock music represented, for the fourth year, the BIF in Benicàssim.
Bright sunshine overhead. The mountains on the horizon and the sea behind me. The lifeguard blows his whistle. Silences the smiles and voices of youngsters who are busy having fun at the water park but just for a moment. Feel a sweet tingle down your spine as you slide down the dune surfing big slide. I close my eyes: Final dip. And back again. When you get tired, have a waffle and lay back in a hammock. There is no better plan to spend a lovely summer day? On Saturday June 11 Aquarama opens its doors to generate all these experiences once again to celebrate our thirtieth birthday.
They have been nonetheless than “30 Years of Adventure” since we opened on June 4, 1986. Here at Aquarama we want to celebrate our anniversary with you during all of the summer with several promotions and surprises to make sure your visit to Benicàssim’s water park is even more special.
The first thing you will notice, even before the opening, is that we have renovated and expanded our communication channels so you can find out everything faster and easier. Starting with this website, our new blog which you are reading, our profiles on social networks but, above all, the biggest novelty for this year: the new App Aquarama. With it you can buy tickets in a jiffy and enjoy many advantages when you join our Club. In a few days you will be able to download it for free at Google Play and App Store.
Years pass, there are more leisure activities around us but Aquarama still remains one of the main summer plans in Benicàssim. An island of fun where time stops, it attracts new visitors every year whether they be families to young British who enjoy FIB one week every summer.
From now on, from this blog, we will offer recommendations so you can make the most out of this water park as well as your stay in Benicàssim, and will advance news and special promotions that Aquarama offers for its 30th anniversary. Keep watching this space because as ou know: in Benicàssim, in Aquarama, The Adventure calls you!
Great places to stay
Copyright © Aquarama