Conditions of sale and contract:
These general conditions of contract, as well as the particular conditions that may be established in their case, regulate the contractual relations that the user-purchaser establishes with ATRACCIONES TURISTICAS BENICÀSSIM, S.A. (Hereinafter, “AQUARAMA”) when contracting the services it offers through the AQUARAMA website (https://www.aquarama.net), owned by the former (hereinafter, the Portal or the Web).
The acquisition of services through the website implies the acceptance by the user-acquirer of each and every one of these general conditions of contract, as well as the general conditions of access and use or use of the portal and, where appropriate, of those particular conditions that could be established. The data corresponding to the owner of the portal, as well as the data and information to be provided to the user in accordance with Law 34/2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, and current data protection regulations – Regulations (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, and Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, are available and accessible to the user through the corresponding links of the website.
The contractual relationship established through the use of the Portal by the user with the owner thereof will be subject to Spanish law and in particular to the rules governing the acquisition of goods and / or products and / or provision or lease of services in the framework of the aforementioned Law 34/2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, in the Civil Code, Law 7/1998 on General Conditions of Contract, Law 26/1984 for the Protection of Consumers, Law 23/2003 of Guarantees in the sales of Consumer Goods and in general of how many dispositions result of application according to the Spanish legislation in the frame of the electronic contracting to the particular assumption of contracting that in each case it treats. In the same way, the data provided by the user in the purchase process receive the treatment prescribed in the current data protection regulations, described in the corresponding link on the website.
The procedures for the acquisition of goods and / or products and / or contracting of services offered on the Portal are those that result from the present general conditions and those specific ones that are indicated on screen during navigation and in the purchase / contracting process. correspondingly, so that the user declares to know and accept these procedures to access the products and / or services offered on the portal.
The catalog of products and / or services offered on the Portal, together with their characteristics and price are those that appear on the screen at any given time. In the case of including photographs, they will in no case be of a contractual nature, but merely for guidance or information. The prices indicated on the screen are expressed in euros and include VAT and any other taxes that may be applicable and will in any case be in force at the time the electronic procurement of the same is carried out through the website.
Once the contracting parties and the object of contracting have been identified through the selection and inclusion of the corresponding data in the website during the process, this contract is concluded in accordance with the following Conditions:
- To follow the contracting process, the user must follow the steps and instructions provided from the portal in the process and in accordance with these general conditions. Specific conditions that differ from these general conditions will only be valid and will bind the parties when they are formalized in writing with the consent of both parties.
- Once the purchase or contracting process of a certain good, product and/or service of those offered on the Portal has been completed, the user must confirm the order and proceed to pay it and its inherent expenses in accordance with the provisions of the following section.
- Once the order has been confirmed correctly, the customer will be informed that the order has been processed successfully and confirmation of the order will be sent to the indicated email address with the expression of the corresponding data.
- Form of payment: The contract is perfected and binds both parties, respectively, in terms of the obligation to deliver the good and/or product and/or provision of the service by the owner of the Portal and the obligation to pay the price and expenses. inherent in your case by the user-purchaser, from the moment of acceptance and confirmation of the order by the user. The full payment of the good and/or product and/or service will be made exclusively through a credit and/or debit card (visa, mastercard, etc.) on the website through a secure commerce gateway. The operation will be confirmed at the time the order is placed. If the payment has not been made, it will be understood that the customer has given up his order.
- Obtaining the substitute document for the invoice: The Portal user will be able to access through the Portal a supporting document for the substitute sales-contracting service for the invoice.
- Period of validity of the service: the entrance to the park will be valid only for the date selected by the client in the purchase process. In case of not having made the change of date within the periods indicated by Aquarama, said tickets will be lost, without the possibility of making any changes or refunds.
- Special tickets are only applicable to Spanish citizens.
Other conditions for the provision of services:
- The printed voucher must be delivered at the access control, corresponding to the number of tickets purchased with those used. Tickets can also be displayed on the mobile device.
- The ticket is your personal identification and you must keep it in your possession and show it at the request of AQUARAMA staff.
- Once you leave the premises, the ticket loses all its validity.
- The ticket is valid for the use of attractions and aquatic facilities in accordance with established schedules and regulations.
- The entrance of animals is not allowed.
- Entrance to the park with food and drink is allowed, but cans and glass containers are prohibited.
- Aquarama reserves the legal right to close access to the facilities for reasons of capacity, security, weather, food reasons and public health. Aquarama undertakes to try to notify users as far in advance as possible.
- When buying a ticket through the web portal or app, and redeeming special promotions, a date is selected. Therefore, the ticket will be valid only for the selected day.
- The client can make a change of entry date through the web up to 2 times, provided that said change is made 8 hours before the planned date of visit. When making a change of date, the value of the ticket will be maintained or increased, but in no case will it be less, so the difference with the original price will not be refunded.
For the purposes of possible notifications and/or communications between the contracting parties, they designate email as the channel to be used. On the part of AQUARAMA, the following email account email@example.com is made available to users, and on the part of the client-user, the email account provided by the same on the Portal when contracting the service.
AQUARAMA is governed by DECREE 143/2015, of September 11, of the Consell, which approves the Regulations for the development of Law 14/2010, of December 3, of the Generalitat Valenciana, on Public Shows, Recreational Activities and Establishments Publics. [2015/7544].
Taking into account said regulation, the following is established regarding the refund of tickets:
- The impossibility of attending an event or show or the commission of an error when making the purchase of the ticket(s) are not reasons that allow its return.
- In accordance with current regulations on consumption and retail management, the Buyer may not exercise the right of withdrawal or resolution.
- If the park does not open, whatever the cause, the user will have the right to a refund of the ticket, always subject to a claim. To request a refund (only in the case of non-opening of the park) it is necessary to send an email with the claim to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the reason and attaching the PDF of the ticket. Within a maximum period of 30 calendar days from the date of entry, the park will proceed to refund the amount by the same payment method used by the customer.
- If once the park is open, the activity is suspended and is not resumed, the customer has the right to a refund of the ticket after making a claim, provided that a third of the scheduled activity time has not elapsed. To prove the time spent in the park, AQUARAMA may review the information from the park access system, which shows the time of entry of each client.
- In no case will the ticket for one season be valid for the next.
AQUARAMA © All rights reserved