Conditions of sale
1. Responsible and holder of the website www.aquarama.net
ATRACCIONES TURISTICAS BENICASIM S.A. Inc. CIF: A12060703 Address: Ctra. Nacional 340 km. 968,8 – C.P.: 12560 – Benicàssim (Castellón)
Inscribed on the Reg.Mercantil ATURBESA Castellón, Volume 638, Book 205, Section 8th, Folio 165, Page CS5519, Registration 19th, the June 31, 1986.
2. Aquarama.net Contents of the website
Through the AQUARAMA website offers visitors information and communication tools AQUARAMA notwithstanding the diligence in the preparation and content of the site, eventually there may be inaccuracies and errors.
3. Terms aquarama.net website access
Access to the website aquarama.net is free and requires no viewing prior registration. However, the use of certain services, required as a prerequisite, the complete filling of the relevant forms by the user, and accepting the conditions of use set out in the website for each of them, especially the provisions of point 7. The User accepts expressly and without reservation, that access and use of the portal is your sole and exclusive responsibility.
4. Property rights on the website aquarama.net
AQUARAMA owns and / or licensee of all information contained on this website, its graphics, images, databases, indexes, source codes, trademarks and logos are protected under the provisions of the Copyright Act, and in the Trademark Act. Their availability and use, does not in any case, the transfer of ownership or the grant of a right of use to the user, so that any reproduction, copying, or redistribution, or marketing, will require the prior written authorization by AQUARAMA.
5. Information and publicity on the site aquarama.net
Including the portal aquarama.net of marketable products, is for informational purposes only and advertising.
6. Links or Connections
Included in the website aquarama.net links or connections to other sites, is for informational purposes only and does not imply that AQUARAMA recommends and / or guarantees such sites, over which no control it has nor is responsible for the contents thereof. The creation of third party links or connections to the website aquarama.net, must meet the following standards: (1) do not link next to the link or connection, inaccurate or incorrect statements that may be misleading, or that are contrary to law, morals or good customs. (2) not to use links or connections to pages or sub-pages other than the home page AQUARAMA (3) not used by the URL, trademarks or logos owned by AQUARAMA (4) not to create links or connections to sites that contain statements or propaganda racist, xenophobic, pornographic, terrorism, or infringes upon human rights.
7. Protection of Personal Data
In compliance with the provisions of Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, AQUARAMA informs you that the data provided by the user, through the different forms included in the website aquarama.net will be processed in files owned by AQUARAMA, which, for legal purposes, is identified as responsible for them. AQUARAMA informs you that the collection of their personal data is produced for the following purposes: (i) manage and process each of the services requested by the user (ii) commercial and advertising, both the company AQUARAMA as companies of Gimeno Group, for products, services, offers, promotions, and any other advertising activities, and (iii) conduct surveys, statistics and market analysis. Users may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of your personal data, under the terms of the Data Protection Act by writing to the following address: AQUARAMA, Carretera Nacional 340 km. 968.8 – CP: 12560 – Benicassim (Castellón) In compliance with the Data Protection Act, the Member explicitly authorizes AQUARAMA to communicate your personal data to companies belonging to Gimeno Group and all entities and suppliers which AQUARAMA reach trade agreements, in order that these used solely for the performance of services and contracted for. In compliance with the Data Protection Act AQUARAMA informs the user that in the event to provide personal data to third parties, AQUARAMA, inform the third party, the content of the data provided, the origin thereof, the existence and purpose of the file which contains your data, the possibility of exercising rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, as well as information identifying AQUARAMA. The client, under its responsibility, having read this paragraph in full, which is reputed known and accepted, and fully expressed, from the moment a shipment is made of data through the forms in the portal Aquarama. net. If User does not agree with the contents of this paragraph, shall therefore refrain from agreement of the same and therefore we would appreciate you read it again before sending any of those forms.
8. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The General Conditions are governed by Spanish law. AQUARAMA and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply, subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the user to any questions which may arise or actions arising from the provision of the Web service and its services and content and the interpretation, application, fulfillment or breach of the above. In the event that the user reside outside Spain, AQUARAMA and the User, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply, subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Madrid.
Terms of Purchase
These general conditions of contract and specific conditions in their case could apply, regulate the contractual relationships established user-acquirer with ATRACCIONES TURISTICAS BENICÀSSIM, S.A. (AQUARAMA) to engage the services it offers through the website AQUARAMA (https://www.aquarama.net), owned by the first (hereafter the Site or the Web).
The acquisition of services through the Web site implies the acceptance by the user-purchaser of each and every one of these general conditions of contract and general conditions of access and use or use of the site and, where appropriate, those conditions that could be established. Data for the owner of the website, as well as data and information to provide to you under Law 34/2002, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, and the Organic Law 15/1999, protection Personal Data, and other provisions and application development are available and accessible to the user through the appropriate links on the site.
The contractual relationship is established by use of the Website by the user with the owner thereof shall be subject to Spanish law and in particular the rules governing the procurement of goods and / or products and / or provision of services or rental under the Law 34/2002, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the Civil Code, Law 7/1998 on General Conditions of Contract, Law 26/1984 for the Protection of Consumers, Law 23/2003 Guarantee in sales of consumer goods and in general all the measures applicable under Spanish law in the context of electronic contracting the particular assumption that in each case concerned. Similarly, the data provided by the user in the buying process are treated as prescribed in Law 15/1999, Protection of Personal Data as described in the corresponding link in the Website.
The procedures to effect the acquisition of goods and / or products and / or procurement of services offered on the Website are the result of these specific conditions and those listed on the screen for navigation and in the process of purchasing / contracting appropriate, so that the user acknowledges and accepts these steps to access the products and / or services offered on the portal.
The catalog of products and / or services offered on the Website, together with its features and price are displayed on screen at all times. Should include photographs, the same in any case have a contractual nature, but merely indicative or informative. Prices shown on screen are in euros and include VAT and any other tax which may be applicable and shall in all cases the force at the time it is appropriate to their electronic procurement through the portal.
Having identified the contracting parties and the subject of purchase through the selection and inclusion of relevant data in the website during the process, this agreement is held under the following conditions:
- When following the purchase process the user should follow the steps and instructions provided by the website in the process and under these conditions. Conditions which differ from these general conditions shall be valid and binding upon the parties when they are formalized in writing with the consent of both parties.
- Once the process of buying or hiring an individual asset, product and / or service offered on the Website the user must confirm the order and settle the same and costs involved as provided below.
- Once the order is confirmed the website will advise the customer that the order has been successfully processed and that an email will be sent to the email address indicated in the confirmation of the expression data.
- Payment: The contract is agreed and binding on both parties, respectively, regarding the obligation to deliver the goods and / or product and / or provision of service by the owner of the website and the obligation to pay the price and costs involved where appropriate by the user-purchaser, from the time of acceptance and order confirmation by the user. The full payment of the goods and / or product / service will be exclusively through credit card / debit card (Visa, Mastercard, etc.). On the website through secure commerce gateway. The operation is confirmed at the time of placing the order. If payment has not taken place this means that the client has waived his request.
- Obtaining a replacement document for the invoice: The user can access the website a document from the sales department as a replacement of the ticket.
- Period of validity of the service: the entrance to the park will be valid for the current season. You can check the date of closing of the park in the information point.
Other conditions of service
- The ticket must be handed in to the access control, corresponding to the number of tickets purchased.
- Admission is your personal identification and must be kept in your possession and show it to staff AQUARAMA upon request.
- Once you leave AQUARMA, the entry loses its validity.
- The ticket is valid for the use of water attractions and facilities according to schedules and standards.
- The entry of pets is not allowed.
- Allowed to enter the park with food and drink, but cans and glass containers are banned.
- Aquarama reserves the legal right to close access to facilities for reasons of capacity, safety, weather, food and public health reasons. Aquarama is committed to try to warn users as early as possible.
- When you buy an entry through the web or app, and make a exchange of special promotions, you select day. Therefore the ticket will be valid only for the selected day.
- You can make a change of date throught the web up to 2 times. When making a change of date, the value of the ticket will be maintained or increased, but in no case will be lower, so the difference with the original price will not be reimbursed.
Communications: For the purposes of any news and / or communications between the contracting parties, designated e-mail as the channel to use. By AQUARAMA offers users the following e-mail ( firstname.lastname@example.org), and the client-user email account supplied by the clients at the ticket office to enter the water park.
AQUARAMA is governed by the Regulation of development of Law 4/2003, of February 26, of the Generalitat, of Public Spectacles, Recreational Activities and Public Establishment (2010/3496). In this regard the regulation indicates the following regarding the return of the tickets:
- If the park is not opened, whatever the cause, the user would be entitled to the refund of the ticket, always after a claim.
- If, once the park had been opened, the activity had to be stopped for a short period and it should be resumed, the return of the money would not occur, but that entry, or another substitute, would be valid for another day.
- If, once the park is opened, the activity is suspended and the activity is not resumed, the client is entitled to the refund of the entry prior to the claim, provided that one third of the scheduled activity has not elapsed. To demonstrate the time spent in the park, AQUARAMA will be able to review the information of the access system to the park in which the time of entry of each client consists.
AQUARAMA © All rights reserved
Great places to stay
Copyright © Aquarama