1. Responsible and owner of www.aquarama.net website:
TOURIST ATTRACTIONS BENICASIM S.A. CIF: A12060703 Address: Carretera Nacional 340 km.. 968.8 - C.P .: 12560 - Benicàssim (Castellón)
Inscribed on the Reg.Mercantil ATURBESA Castellón, Volume 638, Book 205, Section 8O, Page 165, Sheet CS5519, Inscription on the 19th, the June 31, 1986.
2. Content of aquarama.net website:
Through the website AQUARAMA offers visitors, information and communication tools AQUARAMA without prejudice to the diligence in the preparation and development of portal content, may eventually be inaccuracies and errors.
3. Conditions of access to aquarama.net website:
aquarama.net access to the portal is free and its visualization does not require prior registration. However, the use of certain services required as a prerequisite, the complete filling in the appropriate forms by the user, and acceptance of the conditions of use set out in the portal for each of them, and especially the provisions of paragraph the 7th. The User accepts, expressly and without reservation, that access and use of the portal is your sole and exclusive responsibility.
4.Proprietary Rights on aquarama.net website:
AQUARAMA owns and / or licensee of all the information contained on this website, its graphic design, images, databases, indexes, source codes, trademarks and logos, are protected in accordance with the provisions of the Law on Intellectual Property, and in the Trademark Act. Its availability and use, does not in any case the transfer of ownership or grant of a right of use for the user, so any reproduction, copying, or redistribution, or marketing, will require the prior written consent of AQUARAMA.
5. Information and Publicity in the aquarama.net website:
The inclusion in the portal aquarama.net marketable products is for informational and advertising purposes.
6. Links or Links:
Inclusion in the aquarama.net portal links or links to other websites, has informational purposes only, and AQUARAMA does not assume recommends and / or guarantees such portals, over which it has no control, and is not responsible for the content of same. The creation of links by third parties or links to the website aquarama.net shall conform to the following standards: (1) does not perform link next to the link or false, inaccurate or incorrect statements that may mislead, or are contrary to the law, morals or good customs. (2) not to use links or links to pages or other than the home page AQUARAMA (3) subpages not use next to the URL, marks or signs owned by AQUARAMA (4) not to establish links or links to sites that contain statements or propaganda racist, xenophobic, pornographic, apology of terrorism or attempted threat against human rights.
7. Protection of Personal Data: aquarama.net:In compliance with the provisions of Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, AQUARAMA informs you that the data provided by the user through the different forms included in the web site aquarama .net, they will be processed in files owned by AQUARAMA, which, for legal purposes, is identified as responsible for them. AQUARAMA informs you that the collection of their personal data occurs with the following purposes: (i) manage and process each of the services requested by the user (ii) commercial and advertising, both the company AQUARAMA as companies its business group, with respect to goods, services, offers, promotions, advertising and any other activities, and (iii) surveys, statistics and market analysis. Users may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of their personal data, under the terms established in the LOPD, by writing to the following address:. AQUARAMA, Carretera Nacional 340 km. 968.8 - CP: 12560 - Benicàssim (Castellón) In compliance with the LOPD, the User expressly authorizes v to communicate your personal data to other companies belonging to the same business group and all entities and suppliers which AQUARAMA reach trade agreements, in order that these used solely for the performance of services and contract purposes. In compliance with the Data Protection Act, AQUARAMA informs the user that in the event that provide personal data to third parties, AQUARAMA, inform such third parties, the content of the data provided, the origin thereof, the existence and purpose of the file data, the possibility of exercising rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, as well as the identifying data contained AQUARAMA. The User declares, under its responsibility, having read this paragraph in full, which is deemed known and accepted, expressly and fully, from the time when a shipment data is performed through the forms included in the aquarama portal. net. If the user does not agree with the content of this paragraph, it shall abstain therefore to shipment of the same and therefore we would appreciate to re-read it before submitting any of the aforementioned forms.
8. Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
Get your tickets online!
Great places to stay
Copyright © Aquarama